TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Indonesian government has condemned London terror attack that left four dead and dozens injured.
The Indonesian government has offered sincere condolences and sympathy to the victims and their families and prayed for those injured, the Foreign Ministry said in Monday press release.
The Indonesian government has reiterated its support and solidarity for the British government in counterterrorism efforts.
Earlier on Saturday, a terrorist attack on civilian unfolded on London Bridge. It was the third attack that hit the country in the past three months outside the Parliament building and a suicide bombing in a music concert in Manchester.
The Indonesian Embassy in London has coordinated with local authorities over recent developments in the UK.
As of press release time, the Indonesian Embassy said that there were no Indonesians among victims of the terror attack.