TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Gotong Royong Oxygen House will start operating on August 2, 2021 and can accommodate up to 500 patients. The establishment of the Oxygen House is a contribution from private parties, including GoTo (a merger of Gojek and Tokopedia), the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), PT Aneka Gas Industri (Samator Group), PT Master Steel, Tripatra Engineering, and Halodoc.
The Oxygen House is located in Pulo Gadung, East Jakarta, near the Samator Group oxygen supply factory. Therefore, the Covid-19 patients who will be isolated there can easily access oxygen. In addition to oxygen, patients will also receive Covid-19 treatment drugs. The health facility is a place of isolation for patients with mild symptoms.
"I am very grateful to the private sector who have worked together to be involved in overcoming the Covid-19 pandemic through this Oxygen House," said Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin.
Chairman of the Kadin War Against the Pandemic Task Force (Perang Melawan Pandemi), Joseph Pangalila said there were several requirements for Covid-19 patients to be able to access the Oxygen House, including:
1. Indonesian citizen (WNI) and have an Identity Card (KTP), or Indonesian Child Card (KIA) for patients under 18 years of age;
2. Bring the results of the PCR/Antigen Positive Covid-19 Swab Test;
3. Covid-19 patients with oxygen saturation above 90 percent;
4. Have no comorbidities or have controlled comorbidities, (such as diabetes/diabetes, high blood pressure/hypertension, chronic kidney disease, etc.)
5. Patients are advised to bring personal clothing and equipment. The Gotong Royong Oxygen House does not provide clothes, laundry or laundry facilities, and is not allowed to do laundry activities.
6. It is not allowed to smoke and bring a lighter because it can cause an explosion.
"Patients are sent by Puskesmas (Public Health Centers) or hospitals, or they can register through Halodoc and will be screened at the Oxygen House," said Joseph.
DEWI NURITA | MAUDEY K. SETYAKUSUMA