TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Transjakarta is still conducting route diversion following the riot on May 22 that is possible to continue until today in Thamrin area and several other spots.
The Jakarta transportation company announced it through its official Twitter account @pt_transjakarta. The following are the route engineering:
- Corridor 1: Blok M - Kota. The bus will not stop at Polda and Monas in both directions.
- Corridor 2: Harmoni - Pulogadung. The bus will not serve passengers at Monas until Gambir 2 following the activity at City Hall.
- Route 2A: Kalideres - Pulogadung. The bus will not serve passengers at Monas until Kwitang stops.
- Corridor 7 Kampung Rambutan - Kampung Melayu. The bus will not stop from BNN until Bidara Cina for both directions following the road closure at Otto Iskandardinata.
- Corridor 9: Pinang Ranti - Pluit. The bus will not serve passengers at Senayan JCC stop until Slipi Petamburan, as the route is diverted to the toll road.
- Route 5A: Kp. Melayu - Grogol. The bus will not stop at Masjid Jami Matraman until Monas.
- Route 4C: TU Gas - Bundaran Senayan. The bus will not stop at Proklamasi until Polda.
- Route 4A: Tu Gas - Grogol 2. The bus will not serve passengers at Proklamasi until Karet.
The following are the shortened route of Transjakarta:
- Route 8K of Batu Sari - Tanah Abang is shortened. The operation is only from Batu Sari until Pasar Tomas bus stop.
- Route 1H of Gondangdia Station - Tanah Abang is shortened to Gondangdia Station - Sabang.
- Route 1R of Senen Station- Tanah Abang is temporarily shortened to Senen Station - Danareksa.
- Route 5F of Kampung Melayu - Tanah Abang is cut to Kp.Melayu - Karet Bivak.
- Route of 1N Blok M - Tanah Abang temporarily only serves from Blok M to Tosari.
- Route 6A of Ragunan - Monas via Kuningan currently only serves Ragunan - Tosari via Semanggi.
- Route 6B of Ragunan - Monas via Semanggi only serves passengers from Ragunan - Tosari via Semanggi.
- Route 9D of Pasar Minggu - Tanah Abang is temporarily cut to Pasar Minggu - Tosari.
- Route S41 of Pondok Cabe - Tanah Abang only serves passengers from Pondok Cabe to Lebak Bulus.
- Route T11 of Poris Plawad - Bundaran Senayan is cut to Poris Plawad - Grogol 2.
- Route 1A of PIK - Balai Kota is shortened to PIK - Harmoni.
The Jakarta transportation company temporarily stops its operation for the routes passing by Bawaslu and Tanah Abang area. The routes include Jakarta Explorer, DA2 Dukuh Atas-Tanah Abang, GR2 Tanah Abang Explorer, GR1 Bundaran Senayan-Harmoni.
Meanwhile, Transjakarta's Route 8C of Kebayoran Lama - Tanah Abang, Route 9E of Kebayoran Lama - Grogol 2, Route 1B of Palmerah Station - Tosari, Route 1F of Palmerah Station - Bundaran Senayan, and Route 3F of Kalideres - Gelora Bung Karno are temporarily stopped due to the road closure in the vicinity of Palmerah train station and parliamentary complex (MPR/DPR building) following the May 22 riot.
M Julnis Firmansyah