Important Emergency Numbers for You to Save in Indonesia
TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Saving emergency numbers is crucial for every individual in case of an urgent situation. Especially during the annual mass homecoming or Lebaran season and other travels, having a list of rescue calls is useful to ensure safety and convenience.
Here is the list of essential contacts that people in Indonesia need to save:
- Emergency Call Service: 112
- Police: 110
- Fire Department: 113 or 1131
- Ambulance/Health Ministry: 118 or 119
- Toll road operator Jasa Marga: 14080
- Electricity firm PLN: 123
- National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas): 115
- National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB): 117
- Natural Disaster Post: 129
- Transportation Ministry: 151
- Health insurance BPJS: 1 – 500 –400
- Pertamina fuel service: 135
- Towing service: 0254 – 2078 – 787
- Toll road information service: 0813 – 8006 – 8000
- Health Crisis Center: 0812 – 1212 – 319
According to the Ministry of Communication and Information (Kominfo) page layanan112.kominfo.go.id, Emergency Call Center 112 is available for the public to reach out to first responders in their area from various units, including the health center or regional hospital, the transportation agency, the fire department or regional disaster mitigation agency, the sectoral police, and other institutions or agencies.
In addition to these numbers, it is also necessary to remind yourself and those closest to you to save the standard emergency numbers of countries or places you will be visiting.
PUTRI SAFIRA PITALOKA | TIM TEMPO
Editor's Choice: Heru Budi Objects to Proposed 24-hour Odd-Even Traffic Policy Plan
Click here to get the latest news updates from Tempo on Google News