atau cari berdasarkan hari
Foreign Affairs Ministry will reallocate a total of Rp110 billion from the 2020 State Budget (APBN) to handle COVID-19.
The Indonesian government is committed to protecting its citizens who are stuck abroad due to international coronavirus safety protocols.
The Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will officially suspend visas on arrival as of Friday, March 20, amid heightened coronavirus crisis.
Foreign Affairs Ministry was calling on all Indonesian citizens traveling abroad to immediately return home following the rising threat of COVID-19.
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, the government has decided to restrict the entry or transit of tourists from several countries.
The team to evacuate 68 Indonesians on Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan due to the coronavirus spread had departed today afternoon, February 28.
Saudi Arabia made the prompt decision as precautionary measures to prevent the Coronavirus or COVID-19 from reaching their land.
Foreign Affairs Ministry official said Indonesian crews of MS Westerdam cruise ship will be re-examined by Cambodia authority due to coronavirus fear.
Foreign Affairs Minister said the 78 Indonesian crewmembers aboard the coronavirus-stricken Diamond Princess are in good health.
The Indonesian government said Singapore has upgraded its coronavirus disease outbreak response system condition (Dorscon) to Orange.
Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesperson ensured that 21 Indonesian citizens from China had been screened for the coronavirus and were all healthy.
A former ISIS supporter Aleeyah Mujahid, not her real name, welcomed the government's repatriation plan of its 600 citizens used to be ISIS fighters.
As reported earlier, Chinese Ambassador Xiao Qian advised Indonesia not to overreact to the novel coronavirus crisis that emerged from Wuhan City.
Rojava says there have been no talks in regards to the repatriation of ex Indonesian ISIS fighters currently camped in North and East Syria (NES).
Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi asserted the evacuation process of Indonesians from Hubei, China due to coronavirus outbreak to Natuna went smoothly.
The government asserted the evacuation of its citizens trapped in Hubei Province, China, due to the coronavirus outbreak would be executed soon.
Foreign Affairs Ministry was finalizing the evacuation plan of Indonesian citizens trapped in Hubei Province, China, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry is working on a plan to evacuate its citizens currently in the coronavirus-stricken Wuhan, China.
Minister Retno Marsudi said that 243 Indonesians reside in Hubei Province, China, where the deadly coronavirus case was first reported.
Indonesia has prepared an evacuation plan for Indonesians in China's coronavirus-stricken regions but will highly depend on the Chinese government.