TEMPO.CO, Jakarta- The Golden Property Awards 2015 has granted the Golden Trophy to six best property projects and developers in Indonesia on Wednesday, August 26. These developers remain strong amid a slowdown in the economy.
1. Golden Trophy for Best Township Development Project: Bumi Serpong Damai
2. Golden Trophy for Best Large Scale Development Project: Summarecon Bekasi
3. Golden Trophy for Best Medium Scale Development Project: Aeroworld8, Citra Garden
4. Golden Trophy for Best Urban Living Apartment: Kota Ayodhya
5. Golden Trophy for Best Commercial Superblock: Podomoro City
6. Golden Trophy for Best Public-Listed Property Company: PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk
The assessment involves panel experts consisting of nine people including Djoko Slamet Utomo (REI), Eddy Ganefo (Ketua Umum DPP APERSI), Darmadi Darmawangsa (Ketua Kehormatan AREBI), Zulfi S. Koto (Ketua Housing Urban Development), Nirwono Yoga (pengamat perkotaan), Syahran Lubis (Bisnis Indonesia), Tjahja Gunawan (Kompas), Suryono Herlambang (Universitas Tarumanegara), and Ali Tranghanda (CEO Indonesia Property Watch).
These winners are also the winners of 65-categories in business property. The assessment is based on four criterias of location, development, marketing and management, as well as an analysis on financial performance for a public-listed company. In addition, a polling was also conducted in social medias and interview towards correspondents from various parties to strengthen legitimacy evaluation.
NIBRAS NADA NAILUFAR