Detik TV to Merge with CNN Indonesia

  • Font:
  • Ukuran Font: - +
  • Poster CNN Indonesia.com. TEMPO/Aditia Noviansyah

    Poster CNN Indonesia.com. TEMPO/Aditia Noviansyah

    TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Trans TV Commissioner Ishadi S.K., said that Trans Corp will launch CNN Indonesia next year. The new 24-hour news television station will incorporate Detik TV.

    "Detik will become one with CNN TV," Ishadi said during the 'Leaders Talk' event at Telkom University in Bandung on Wednesday, November 26, 2014.

    CNN has selected four countries in which it will establish a new media company, including Chile, Turki, India and Indonesia. "In Indonesia, [Trans Corp] have been selected [as a partner company].  We pay for their brand and programs that they've created for us to use," Ishadi said in a statement.

    Ishadi said that from all CNN Indonesia  programs, 80 percent will provide local contents while the other 20 percent will be filled with CNN international programs.

    ENI SAENI