Sixty Audi Cars Sold in the 2014 IIMS

  • Font:
  • Ukuran Font: - +
  • Seorang pengunjung melihat mobil Audi RS 5 saat hadir dalam pameran automotif di Johannesburg International Motor Show, di Johannesburg, Afrika Selatan, (17/10). REUTERS/Siphiwe Sibeko

    Seorang pengunjung melihat mobil Audi RS 5 saat hadir dalam pameran automotif di Johannesburg International Motor Show, di Johannesburg, Afrika Selatan, (17/10). REUTERS/Siphiwe Sibeko

    TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - PT Garuda Mataram Motor (GAM), Audi brand holder in Indonesia, recorded a sale of 60 cars in the 2014 Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS).  The Audi A4 1.8 TFSI is the most saleable car during the automotive exhibition held on September 18 to 28, 2014 in the Jakarta International Expo.

    “The Audi A4 1,8 TFSI sold 28 units,” Head of Marketing and Public Relations GMM, Wanny Bhakti, told Tempo on Sunday, October 4.

    The sales, Wanny said, is followed by the nine units Audi Q3 1.4 TFSI, two units of Audi A6 2.0 TFSI and two units of Audi Q5 TFSI quattro.  “The rest, such as the A5 Sportback, A7 Sportback, A8 3.0 TFSI quattro, Q7 3.0 TFSI quattro only donated one unit per model.”

    The New Audi A3 that was just released on the 2014 IIMS, sold four units.  Wanny said sales in the 2014 IIMS increased compared to 2013 with only 56 units sold.  “This is a proud achievement,” he said.

    The highest interest of Audi cars in the largest automotive exhibition in Southeast Asia came from Jakarta with about 85 percent.  So its calculated that 51 cars were sold to residents of Jakarta.  The rest of the 15 percent of nine cars were sold to consumers from Central Java and West Java.

    HUSSEIN ABRI YUSUF