KPK Names Supreme Court Justice Sudrajad Dimyati Suspect in Bribery Case
23 September 2022 08:33 WIB
TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has named Supreme Court Justice Sudrajad Dimyati and nine others as suspects in the alleged bribery case in the Supreme Court. Six of them have been detained after being caught in a sting operation on Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
“In this sting operation, the team arrested eight people on Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at around 15:30 WIB in Jakarta and Semarang of Central Java,” said the anti-graft body chairperson Firli Bahuri at a press conference on Friday, September 23, 2022.
The 10 suspects are:
- SD (Sudrajad Dimyati), Supreme Court Justice.
- ETP (Elly Tri Pangestu), Judicial Judge / Substitute Registrar of the Supreme Court.
- DY (Desy Yustria), a civil servant at the Registrar's Office of the Supreme Court.
- MH (Muhajir Habibie), a civil servant at the Registrar's Office of the Supreme Court.
- RD (Redi), a civil servant of the Supreme Court.
- AB (Albasri), a civil servant of the Supreme Court.
- YP (Yosep Parera), a lawyer.
- ES (Eko Suparno), a lawyer.
- HT (Heryanto Tanaka), a debtor of the Intidana Savings and Loans Cooperative.
- IDKS (Ivan Dwi Kusuma Sujanto), a debtor of the Intidana Savings and Loans Cooperative.
The 6 suspects who have been detained for the first 20 days, starting from September 23 until October 12 are ETP and DY at the KPK’s detention room in the Merah Putih building; MH, YP, and ES at Central Jakarta Police’s detention center; and AB at East Jakarta Police’s detention center.
The KPK seized money worth S$205 and Rp50 million. The other four suspects, according to Firli, will soon be arrested as the investigation team would immediately summon them in the near future.
“KPK asks SD, RD, IDKS, and HT to cooperatively attend the summon which will soon be sent by the investigation team,” Firli underlined.
The KPK confirmed that the bribery case involving Sudrajad Dimyati was related to the handling of the criminal report case and the civil lawsuit of the Intidana Savings and Loans Cooperative at the Supreme Court.
RIANI SANUSI PUTRI
Click here to get the latest news updates from Tempo on Google News