TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - State-airport operator Angkasa Pura II announced the establishment of vaccination centers across 16 airports which are offered to travelers intending to travel long distances. The Indoensian government has modified its air travel regulation which only allows vaccinated and PCR swab-tested passengers to travel aboard commercial flights, which is a requirement that came along with the emergency PPKM (public activity restriction) in Java and Bali.
“AP II along with stakeholders are closely coordinating to offer vaccination centers across airports,” said Angkasa Pura II president director Muhammad Awaluddin in his statement on July 6.
AP II has partnered with local provincial health authorities, port health authorities, air carriers, national armed forces (TNI), and other stakeholders, he explained.
There are 3,500 doses of Covid-19 vaccines each day that will be available across Angkasa Pura II airports. This number adheres to the vaccine supply provided by the government. The Soekarno-Hatta Airport vaccination center had reportedly vaccinated 1,914 people with 1,486 of them under post-vaccination observation.
The following are the operational hours of AP II-run vaccination centers along with its location.
- Soekarno-Hatta international Airport - Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 (08:00 - 17:00)
- Halim Perdanakusuma - Jakarta (Klinik GMH, 08:00 - 15:00)
- Husein Sastranegara - Bandung (08:00 - 12:00)
- Banyuwangi (06:30 - 13:30)
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin - Palembang (08:00 - 12:00)
- HAS Hanandjoeddin - Belitung (07:00 - 15:00)
- Fatmawati Soekarno - Bengkulu (08:00 - 17:00)
- Sultan Thaha - Jambi (08:00 - 17:00)
- Sultan Iskandar Muda - Aceh (10:00 - 15:00)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim II - Pekanbaru (08:00 - 14:00)
- Kualanamu - Deli Serdang (09:00 - 15:00)
- Radin Inten II - Lampung (09:00 - 12:00)
- Depati Amir - Pangkalpinang (08:00 - 14:00)
- Minangkabau - Padang (09:00 - 13:00)
- Supadio - Pontianak (09:00 -12:00)
- Raja Haji Fisabilillah - Tanjung Pinang (08:00 -12:00)
Moreover, Awaluddin said that the Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Tangerang will operate 24 hours soon.
FRANCISCA CHRISTY ROSANA