Covid-19 Recovery Rate in Jakarta Reaches 96.3 Percent

Translator:

Editor:

Petir Garda Bhwana

  • Font:
  • Ukuran Font: - +
  • Health workers at the Wisma Atlet COVID-19 Hospital use PPE when looking to look after patients in Jakarta, Friday 26 February 2021. Based on data as of Friday (26/2/2021) at 08.00 WIB, the number of COVID-19 patients being treated at the Wisma Atlet Hospital as many as 4,459 people were filled with beds at Wisma Atlet Hospital as much as 74 percent of 5,994, so that the remaining was 26 percent or 1,535 beds. ANTARA PHOTOS / Muhammad Adimaja

    Health workers at the Wisma Atlet COVID-19 Hospital use PPE when looking to look after patients in Jakarta, Friday 26 February 2021. Based on data as of Friday (26/2/2021) at 08.00 WIB, the number of COVID-19 patients being treated at the Wisma Atlet Hospital as many as 4,459 people were filled with beds at Wisma Atlet Hospital as much as 74 percent of 5,994, so that the remaining was 26 percent or 1,535 beds. ANTARA PHOTOS / Muhammad Adimaja

    TEMPO.CO, JakartaThe number of patients recovered from coronavirus disease or Covid-19 in Jakarta amounted to 337,426 people or 96.3 percent as of Sunday, March 7, 2021. The figure was obtained as the capital city recorded a total of 350,425 cases.

    On Sunday, 1,809 more patients recovered from the disease from previously 335,617. This also affected the number of patients undergoing hospital treatment or self-isolation or the active cases by 17 from 7,226 to 7,209.

    Of the total 350,425 cases, 5,790 patients died or equal to 1.7 percent.

    Jakarta Deputy Governor Ahmad Riza Patria previously said that he was grateful that the capital city had no longer been classified as the Covid-19 red zone or at a high-risk transmission.

    “So far we are grateful that Jakarta has stepped out of the red zone,” said Riza on Sunday, March 7, 2021.

    He reiterated that the city’s trend on Covid-19 recovery increased. “The recovery rate is increasing, while the mortality rate is decreasing. We have carried out 3.1 million PCR tests. The number of PCR specimens even reaches 3.8 million,” Riza added.

    Read: A Year of Coronavirus Pandemic; Covid-19 Task Force Reflects on Risk Zones

    ANTARA