Crown Group CEO: Indonesians Second Biggest Buyers of Melbourne Property

Translator:

Editor:

Laila Afifa

  • Font:
  • Ukuran Font: - +
  • TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Crown Group CEO Iwan Sunito revealed that Indonesians are highly attracted to the property market in Melbourne, Australia. In fact, Indonesians are the area's second-biggest foreign property buyers.

    "Indonesia is the second biggest foreign property buyer after China," Iwan said during a press conference on Tuesday, October 13, 2020.

    According to Crown Group's research, some 60 percent of Indonesian property investors prefer Melbourne while the other 40 percent opt for Sidney.

    Melbourne, he said, is a magnet due to its comfortable urban atmosphere and home to the best university in the nation, Melbourne University.

    Reflecting on these conditions, Indonesia has become the prime market for CrownGroup's ARTIS Apartments, which is scheduled for launch in November.

    Read: Property Prices Decreases in Second Quarter of 2020

    Francisca Christy Rosana