TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - After the large-scale social restriction (PSBB) was lifted by the Jakarta administration on Monday,October 12, indoor exercises and sporting activities are allowed again under strict limitations.
The following are the requirements for indoor activities that are permitted under the slacked COVID-19 social restrictions announced by the Jakarta administration on Sunday, October 11.
- Indoor activities must only accommodate 50 percent of its maximum capacity.
- No spectators are permitted to attend sporting activities.
- Strict health protocols must be enforced in public facilities and that are inside sporting facilities.
- Management must control people’s mobility inside the arena and maintain physical distancing of a minimum two-meters.
- Employees serving visitors must be equipped with adequate PPEs such as face masks, face shields, and gloves.
The Jakarta government continues to urge building management to comply with COVID-19 health protocols at all times during the next 14-days transitional PSBB period. Apart from enforcing personal hygiene and maintaining physical distances, the government also requires event organizers to keep a thorough track on visitors to help the government’s contact tracing efforts.