TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI) has prepared 27 hotels that will be used as independent isolation venues for COVID-19 asymptomatic carriers or OTG.
“We have given the list of 27 hotels to the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry,” said PHRI Secretary-General Maulana Yusran in a press conference held by the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) on Friday, September 18, 2020.
Yusran said the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry, the Health Ministry and the COVID-19 mitigation task force planned to hold training sessions for hotel managers before accepting COVID-19 patients.
Of the total 27 hotels, there are some 3,700 rooms available for self-quarantine. The following is the list of the hotels:
- Four hotels in East Jakarta, viz. Max One Pemuda, Ibis Cawang, Jakarta Teras Kita Hotel, and Balairung Hotel.
- 11 hotels in Central Jakarta, namely Max One Sabang, Oria hotel, Red Planet Jakarta, Losari Hotel, Nite And Day Jakarta, Maxone Kramat Jakarta, Yello Hotel Harmoni Jakarta, Paragon Wahid Hasyim, U Stay Mangga Besar, Oasis Amir Hotel, and Triniti Hotel
- Two hotels in North Jakarta, namely POP Hotel in Kelapa Gading and Zia Sanno in Pluit Jakarta
- Five hotels in West Jakarta: Maxone Signature Glodok Jakarta, Royal Palm Cengkareng, Nite And Day Jakarta, Augusta Hotel, and Fave Hotel of LTC Glodok
- Five hotels in South Jakarta, namely Pomelotel Jakarta, Popi Hotel in Tebet, Sofyan Hotel, Kuretakeso Hotel in Kemang, and GP Mega Kuningan.