TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Jakarta provincial administration has effectively closed 27 tourism sites that are under its control after the large-scale social restriction or PSBB had been reinstated starting today, Monday, September 14.
Based on the data by the administration’s official Twitter account, @DKIJakarta on Sunday, the temporary closures are mainly to protect its citizens from the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). They also announced that the 27 locations will be subjected to a thorough sterilization.
Here are the 27 tourism sites run by the city administration temporarily closed overseen by the PSBB regulation:
- The national monument (Monas) area.
- Setu Babakan Betawi cultural center
- The Condet Karawitan and Dance Lab
- Benyamin Sueb Park
- Wayang Orang Bharata
- Miss Tjitjih theater group
- Five Jakarta area art rehearsal centers
- The Gedung Kesenian Jakarta
- Museum Sejarah Jakarta/ Jakarta History Museum
- Taman Prasasti Museum
- MH Thamrin Museum
- 12 Museum Seni Rupa dan Keramik; The ceramic and arts museum
- Museum Tekstil/ textile museum
- Museum Wayang/ Wayang Museum
- Museum Bahari/ Bahari Museum
- Joang '45 museum
- The Kota Tua tourism area
- The Ragunan wildlife park
- Planetarium Jakarta
- Taman Ismail Marzuki
- Cipir Island
- Kelor Island
- Onrust Island
- Tugu Proklamasi/ Proklamasi Monument
- Wayang Orang Bharata.