TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Bogor Regency administration announced it had no new positive cases of coronavirus infection or Covid-19 for three consecutive days since the first day of 2020 Eid al-Fitr or Lebaran.
“There are no additional positive cases, recoveries, or deaths,” said Bogor Regent Ade Yasin in a written statement on Tuesday, May 26.
Similar data was also recorded on Wednesday and Thursday last week, while the national data revealed a hike in the number of confirmed cases.
Up to Tuesday, May 26, the Bogor Covid-19 mitigation task force noted seven patients under monitoring (PDP) died, added to the total of 91 PDP death toll.
The regency has 180 patients diagnosed for the new coronavirus disease, with 40 recoveries and 12 deaths.
The number of people under monitoring (ODP), meanwhile, reaches 1,534 people with 1,301 of them having passed the monitoring. The number of PDP hits 1,156 patients with 1,112 of them have returned home.
Ade Yasin who is also the head of the task force said 180 patients reside in 19 sub-districts: most of them or 30 patients live in Gunung Putri and 25 patients from Cileungsi.