TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Chief of Jakarta Tourism and Creative Economy Cucu Ahmad Kurnia said that all of the employees of Amigos Café in South Jakarta, that was previously visited by first confirmed Indonesia's coronavirus case, are told to off from work.
"All of them (the employees) are told to off from work," Cucu said Saturday, March 7.
The coronavirus transmission allegedly occurred when the first case, a woman (31), attended a dance party on February 14 at Amigos, Kemang. She danced with a Japanese national, currently staying in Malaysia, who was later known to be positive for Covid-19. On the next day, Feb. 15, both met again in another dance event at Paloma, Menteng. The mother (64) of the woman is also infected.
Amigos owner was previously told to order their employees, who went to work on February 14, off from work for seven days on March 6-13. The latest information saw that all of the employees are barred to go to work and the café is also closed temporarily.
“It’s closed temporarily; no employees,” Cucu said.
Meanwhile, the Jakarta Health Agency is still conducting an observation at Paloma, Menteng.
Lani Diana Wijaya