TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE) has officially appointed Irfan Setiaputra as President Director of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia today, January 22, during the shareholders’ extraordinary meeting at Soekarno-Hatta Airport Complex, Tangerang.
"[We announce] Irfan Setiaputra as Garuda President Director, Triawan Munaf as Chief Commissioner, and Chairal Tanjung as Deputy Chief Commissioner," said the airline’s chief commissioner of the previous period, Sahala Lumban Gaol, at the Garuda office, Tangerang, Jakarta, Wednesday.
Irfan replaced the previous CEO Gusti Ngurah Askhara Danadiputra or Ari Askhara who was sacked over the smuggling case.
The Best CEO award winner from SWA magazine in 2000 graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) Information Engineering and had served as leaders of IBM, LinkNet, and Cisco.
The Board of Commissioners:
- Chief Commissioner: Triawan Munaf
- Deputy Chief Commissioner: Chairal Tanjung
- Independent Commissioner: Yenny Wahid
- Independent Commissioner: Elisa Lumbantoruan
- Commissioner: Peter Gontha
The Board of Directors:
- President Director/CEO: Irfan Setiaputra
- Vice Director: Dony Oskaria
- Director of Finance and Risk Management: Fuad Rizal
- Director of Operational: Tumpal Manumpak Hutapea
- Director of Human Capital: Aryaperwira Adileksana
- Director of Technic: Rahmat Hanafi
- Director of Service, Business Development, and IT: Ade R. Susardi
- Director of Marketing and Cargo: M. Rizal Pahlevi
FRANCISCA CHRISTY ROSANA