TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Fortune Indonesia magazine released a list of Indonesia's 20 most admired companies at the Indonesian Fortune Most Admired Companies (FIMAC) award held at Sampoerna Strategic Square in Jakarta, Thursday, May 2.
PT Astra International Tbk secures a place in the top spot, followed by PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk and PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk.
In ranking the companies, Fortune Indonesia collaborates with Hay Group Indonesia, surveying 20,000 respondents in the country from September last year to January 31, 2013.
All of the companies are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The assessment is based on nine criteria, including management quality, products and services quality, innovation, long-term investment value as well as a strong financial position.
The complete list of Indonesia's most admired companies are as follows:
1. PT Astra Internasional Tbk
2. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk
3. PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk
4. PT United Tractors Tbk
5. PT Bank Mandiri Tbk
6. PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk
7. PT Adaro Energy Tbk
8. PT Semen Indonesia Tbk
9. PT Agung Podomoro Land Tbk
10. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
11. PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk
12. PT Astra Otoparts Tbk
13. PT Sinarmas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk
14. PT Ciputra Development Tbk
15. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk
16. PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk
17. PT Krakatau Steel Tbk
18. PT Indomobil Sukses Internasional Tbk
19. PT HM Sampoerna Tbk
20. PT XL Axiata Tbk.
RIZKI PUSPITA SARI