Friday, 24 May 2013 | 21:52
OPM Coordinator of the National Defense Military, Lambert
Pekikir, stated that voicing protests to the U.K. for supporting
OPM would be meaningless.
Friday, 24 May 2013 | 21:38
The prosecutors charged Brig. Wijaya, the suspect that sparked
the attack and arson on the OKU Police Department, with second
Wednesday, 19 September, 2012 | 20:14 WIB
DPR Agrees on BTN Rights Issue
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:The House of Representatives (DPR) has agreed upon the Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN) rights issue proposed by the government. In the rights issue proposal, the DPR agreed that the public is entitled to own 40 percent of the state bank’s shares, leaving 60 percent of shares for the state.
“Today’s meeting was to finalize BTN’s rights issue,” said DPR Commission XI chairman Emir Moeis, when leading the meeting at the DPR building on Wednesday, September 19.
The government has issued 1,512,867,500 new shares to facilitate the part public ownership. The gain from the issuance of new shares is expected to reach between Rp1.76 trillion and Rp2.36 trillion.
ANGGA SUKMA WIJAYA